Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (ExxonMobil), Operator of NNPC / MPN joint venture, is recruiting fresh graduates as Geoscience Technicians.
Job Title: Trainee Geoscientist
The successful candidates will undergo a 2-3 year training program in various Geoscience skill areas. The training will be on the job committed with formal training and will prepare the individuals for assignments in any designated aspect of the petroleum exploration and production anywhere in Nigeria.
Requirements of Candidate
- Ph.D or Masters degree in Geoscience (Geology/Geophysics). Candidates expecting to obtain a Ph.D or Master’s degree by October 2013 may also apply.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper in Geoscience (Geology/Geophysics) or Physics.
- Possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- The candidate must have a clear understanding of basic Geoscience concepts and principles as well as be self motivated eith the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
- No previous experience required, but demonstrated ability to learn and integrate quiickly is an advantage.
This position offer competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the Upstream oil & gas industry
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Log on to: http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply
- Click on “Search Openings”
- Type in the Keyword box 14505BR and Click Search
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and Applicants are advised to to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.