The Internship/Research Attachment programme which is different from the students Industrial Work Experience Scheme, is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians to gain work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Exploration & Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN).
Open primarily to talented Nigerian postgraduate students currently in Nigerian Universities, but in exceptional cases, Nigerians studying abroad could be considered.
- Surface/Facilities Engineering,
- Petroleum Engineering,
- Well Engineering,
- Geomatics (Surveying, Hydrography, Geoinformation management, Geodesy, Metocean),
- Environment and Sustainable Community Development.
- an application letter
- curriculum vitae including applicantʼs contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees and
- a 3-paged summary of candidateʼs postgraduate research programme including: study background, technical objectives, expected outcomes and methodology/data required.