BANK OF AMERICA UNILAG CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, one of the world’s top 5 financial institutions with offices in all major financial centres including New York and London is organising a “Campus Ambassadorship” for the University of Lagos students. This programme is targeted at engaging the University’s students regardless of discipline/course of study but with interest and passion in finance.
- You must be in 200/300 Level (regardless of your discipline/course of study)
- You must be presently on a 2:1 or 1st Class Grade (2:2 May Be Considered)
- You must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous leadership experience is essential
- Promoting Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) on your campus through hosting events and liasing with other student groups.
- Representing BAML at various events hosted by other student groups that may promote the firms brand on campus
- Publicisig BAML’s main recruitment events as well as the firms internships
If you’re ready to learn about the financial services industry from the perspective of one of the world’s leading financial institutions, this is a great way to start.
NOTE: Early Application will be highly considered!
DEADLINE: 20TH MAY, 2013