The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for:
- Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
- Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
Be sure to Click on “Students and Graduates” and apply for a “Shell Recruitment Day”. You will need to upload a copy of your resumé, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.
Click here to Apply