Zashadu is a leading sustainable luxury brand specializing in hand-crafted leatherpieces. We are looking for a part time intern to aid in the day-to-day support development of our marketing team with a strong focus on website and social media. This internship is perfect for those looking to intern for credit, and may develop into a fully paid role within the company.
What will you do?
- Website Support: Content ideas, consumer enquiry response and general website Admin
- Tracking samples
- Social Media Support: Research & Development of Content Ideas for all social media platforms including blogs.
- Work on Excel spread sheets involving sales orders and inventory
All you need is…
- To be very bright and focused
- To Live in Lagos, Nigeria
- A Strong creative mind, with excellent social media networking skills
- Previous experience of working successfully in a team and self-motivated
- To be detailed-oriented, hard-working, organized, flexible and be able to take initiative.
- To be hard-working with a desire to work in the fast paced fashion industry.
For consideration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a brief introduction.