August 24, 2013
Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML), one of the world’s largest investment banks with offices in every major international financial centre will be in Accra this September. The company will be hosting an Open Day for UNDERGRADUATES ONLYto provide full information about the opportunities that exists in their firm for internships and full time jobs.
The BAML Open Day is BAML’s flagship recruiting event in Ghana and the biggest recruitment event by any international investment bank in West Africa. During the event UNDERGRADUATES from Ghana’s top universities have a unique opportunity to meet the firm’s business representatives and learn more about the opportunities BAML has on offer.
The event will feature panel presentations followed by a series of skills sessions to help you prepare for your application and provide you with a better understanding of the industry. The team will also be available during the session to tell you more about the bank, its culture, the career opportunities available to you and offer advice on how you can become the next generation of leaders in this field.
PLEASE NOTE THE EVENT IS OPEN TO UNDERGRADUATES ONLY OF ANY DISCIPLINE WHO POSSESS AN INTEREST IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN THIS INDUSTRY. GRADUATES NEED NOT APPLY AND APPLICATIONS FROM GRADUATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Details of the Event
Date: Friday, September 27, 2013
Time: 12noon – 5pm
Venue: Accra, Ghana (Final venue will be confirmed to successful applicants)
Application Deadline: Friday, 13th September, 2013
How To Register
To register for the event, follow these simple steps
- Prepare a top notch CV – you can read our guide on how to prepare a CV and read BAML’s CV writing tips here from TalentMine
- Go to the BAML website : www.baml.com/campusEMEA
- Select “Presentation” from the “Event Type/ Entry Level” drop down
- Click on “Search”
- Under Event Title select “Global Growth – Developing Talent in Africa: Presentation (Accra, Ghana) – September 2013. BE CAREFUL NOT TO SELECT THE LAGOS, NIGERIA VERSION OF THE EVENT
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Log in as an Existing User if you’ve registered with the website before. If you’re applying for the first time fill out your details as a New User.
- Follow the instructions and fill out the application form
- Submit your CV on the website
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email that your application has been received
- You will be contacted via email if you have been selected for the event and given further details on how to attend.
NOTE: APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2013
Further details about the event will be sent by e-mail to successful registrants. Additional information is available at: email@example.com.