Open for applications until March 30th
As part of Google’s commitment to diversity and to providing opportunities for students from all academic backgrounds, we are pleased to announce the launch of the 2014 Google Building Opportunities for Leadership & Development (BOLD) Immersion Programme – Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA). This programme is open to higher-education students expecting to graduate in 2015 or 2016.
Selected students will participate in an all-expenses-paid programme in Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland from June 25-27 2014.
The BOLD Immersion Programme is designed to provide exposure into the business side of the digital industry for students who are historically under represented in this field.
Participants will get a rare glimpse into online sales and customer relations, non-technical career opportunities at Google and they will also get the chance to develop valuable professional and peer networks.
This robust programme will also include professional talks and skill-building seminars, as well as the opportunity to meet students and Googlers from all over the world and, of course, have fun! To learn more about what the BOLD Immersion programme is about, watch this video.
To apply, students must:
· Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Europe, Middle-East or Africa
· Expect to graduate in 2015 or 2016
· Demonstrate interest in business or technology
· Be available to attend all three days of the program (depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on June 24th and 28th respectively)
· Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English
· Reasonable travel, accommodation and meal costs will be covered by Google
· EU citizens require a valid passport or national ID in order to travel to Ireland. Non-EU citizens require a passport valid until at least 6 months after the event (27th of December 2014)
· If a visa is required, Google can provide a letter for participants to engage in the administrative process
· Applications for the 2014 BOLD Immersion Programme are now open! You can apply here or via this link: goo.gl/pg233f
· When applying please specify the “Invite Code”: RUP-100
· The BOLD Immersion application consists of your CV in English (PDF preferred), a short essay, and one reference from a professor, direct supervisor, or a mentor you have worked closely with in your school or community activities
· The deadline to submit your application is the 30th of March
· If you have any issues accessing the application from, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be announced by mid April 2014.