- • The Access Bank internship program provides undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates with the opportunity to gain experience in the banking industry by working in a global bank. It enables you to learn more about us and the excitement of working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- • You’ll work alongside Access people, all professionals in their field. Their perspective will contribute to your understanding of our business.
- • You will be paired with a mentor who will support you while you are engaged in creative and challenging tasks and assignments that align. with the Bank’s strategic objectives.
- • There will be workshops that will cover topics like entrepreneurship, leadership, time management, creativity and team building. This will build and nurture your skills and talents and make you more productive, effective and skilled.
- • Periodic evaluations will be conducted and successful interns will be given a place on our Graduate Entry Level Programme upon graduation.
We are looking for:
Student interns: currently enrolled in Universities acceptable to the Bank, with GPAs of a minimum of 3.5 and a maximum age of 21 years.
Graduates interns: graduated from Universities acceptable to the Bank with minimum of a second class upper grade and a maximum age of 23 years.
MBA student interns: A minimum of second class lower grade and currently enrolled in Universities that are acceptable to the Bank.
Recruitment Process for the Access Bank Generation “123” Internship Program
Our recruitment process entails the following steps:
Step 1: submission of resume, current GPA and a 200 word essay on “Why I want an internship Opportunity with Access Bank”.
Step 2: an interview with the Zonal Head of the unit applied to.
Step 3: successful candidates will be offered the internship.
Note: Graduate interns will undergo the same recruitment process as (the) entry level graduates.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online
Note: You will be required to submit their CV, current CGPA (transcript) and a 200 word essay on “Why I want an Internship Opportunity with Access Bank”.