Mamalette is an online community for mothers and mothers to be
We create relevant, rewarding and entertaining content and experiences that people want to engage with and share, hence we are looking for someone who is ambitious, fun, with a keen eye for detail, someone confident and imaginative to come up with unique ideas.
Fancy being part of the team? We are seeking a qualified graphic designer who can apply imagination and skills to help with regular work on Mamalette.
Job Purpose: Website and social media design
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The work is varied and interesting ranging from creating infographics, PSD’s, email templates, banners and promotional material. We would like to develop a close working relationship where the designer attends our office on a regular basis.
- Candidate should be bright, enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile to make Mamalette the best it can be.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, Responsive Mobile Design
- Should also be confident enough to work on their own and be bursting with original ideas
This is a full-time role and the candidate will be an essential member of the team and therefore need to be willing to hit the ground running from day 1.
The internship role will be full time and will be paid on expenses for a duration of 3 months.
Ideal opportunity for an undergraduate, graduate or equivalent.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with your design portfolio to email@example.com